It is time for the annual Gnome Hunt in Helena. Since it has been a divisive political year. Let's have a battle of wits where the prize is the Trump Gnome. Some people hate him, some people love him, but who is smart enough to find him and claim victory. It will be HUGE!
A few guidelines:
|A sneak peak of the prizes|
1. The Gnome will only hid in public places. It will not be on residential property but somewhere the general public can legally enter. The Gnomes are afraid of dangerous places. They wouldn’t go near them… so neither should you.
2. The hunt is meant for families so make sure there is an adult in the gnome hunting party.
3. The clues are QR code form which can be read with any smart phone barcode scanner app. They contain riddles to be solved to find the final location. Please dont take, or move, the clues so others can enjoy the discovery after you find them.
4. If someone finds it then send me a message and take a picture. So all the other hunters will know to stop looking and be in awe of your excellent puzzle solving skills.
5. The gnome prize pack will be in a bucket but hidden from view to keep muggles from spoiling the fun with a chance find.
6. They say the winner of the Helena Gnome Hunt has good luck all year or get a wish granted (not legally binding) but the prize itself is less than $200 because it is meant for fun and we don’t want people to get too competitive.
7. This is not sponsored by the City, in any way, so bother them . It is just something we have done every year as a family activity for the No Sleep in Helena blog. Be safe and have fun!
(Update: I woke up this morning and saw it rained last night so the difficult level just jumped on this hunt. If no one finds the gnome today, I will start posting the clues every hour starting noon on Sunday until it is found )
Here is the first clue: